Divorce Decree Enforcement

When your former spouse falls behind on child support or spousal support payments, or a party fails to follow a court order or agreement, you may need assistance from a knowledgeable attorney who can help enforce that agreement or order. At the Law Offices of Susan J. Rubin, LLC, I work with clients to hold delinquent parents accountable.

Enforcing Child Support Orders In Maryland

When a parent fails to make his or her payments, there are various methods the state and custodial parent can employ with the help of a lawyer to ensure payments are made.

The following are a few of the methods and enforcement tools used to recoup child support payments in Maryland:

  • Income tax refund offsets
  • Driver's license suspension
  • Professional license suspension
  • Wage withholding orders
  • Civil contempt

Committed To You And Your Children's Best Interests

Most parents fully intend to make good on their child and spousal support agreements. However, as circumstances change, some find it difficult to keep up. Rather than falling into delinquency, contact the Law Offices of Susan J. Rubin, LLC. I will work with you and your former spouse to find a child support or alimony agreement that works for you.

With more than 35 years of family law experience, I can help you and your children receive the support you are entitled to. Call me today at 301-251-0095. You may also complete the online contact form.